05 June 2014

Reflections.

     There's a lot of dress-shopping and clothes-shopping and everything-shopping since it's the end of the year, for dances and graduations and parties and whatnot. And so many permission slips. I love it. I love skipping class so much now. I've turned into this slacker who doesn't try during class or anything. I don't do homework so much. It's just not important anymore. I know next year's schedule already, so what's the big deal? No one cares what grades you get the third trimester. School's over. No one cares. I know I don't care.
     I also realize I've gotten a little manipulative. I don't like that. I've never been like that, and I don't want to start now. I'm hoping camp will revamp my mean and/or self-centered side and I can start school new and fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment