06 March 2014

Hai.

     I felt so unbelievably happy today. I hope I haven't maxed out on happiness, now that I've had today. I feel like I'm Stargirl, and ah she's a good memory to bring back. Stargirl and her wagon full of pebbles. I think if I had a happiness wagon, I'd have all pebbles in except one, maybe two. That's how blissfully happy I am.
     My interviews: done. My school week: practically done. No stress. Nada. I'm so chill. I'm at peace, in the moment. I'm going to ask if we can go hiking on Sunday again, and I can run down the trail with my hair blowing behind me and tears of peace just leaking out of my eyes. Tears of peace? My my. Yar, but my she was yar! And that's both a Philadelphia Story and Dharma Bums reference. Two things I like. Cary Grant, Jack Kerouac. James Stewart, Sean Monahan. Japhy Ryder. The ex-Marine from Paterson, New Jersey, a Jew. The original dharma bum Ray met on the Midnight Ghost. The Zipper.
     We're learning about Japan and samurai in world history. I keep thinking of Japhy, funny thing. Good old Zen Buddhism. And I also think about L and how she's doing, and then I think of that idiot at Blue Tree this past summer who decided to give herself "anime eyes." I remember she wore the same shirt every day, and she wasn't even residential. And that one hat. It was pretty odd. I didn't like her much. I don't much like anime elitists.
     I'm dead tired, honestly. My book smells good. ^_^ I think I'll crash about now. Tomorrow or in the near future I think I'll post a list, either of books, songs, or none of the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment