07 April 2014

I'M .25% INDIAN! JOIE!

     Me, myself and I had a nice little understanding this past weekend since he was away. The three of us decided to stop texting so much, and ALSO TO STOP PLAYING THAT DAMN DOGE 2048. Even though it is such wow. Anyways, we're going to make a conscious effort to stop lazing around and gain back our pre-Fieldstone motivation. Er, pre-8th grade... What I mean to say is... Pre-him. Sigh. Yeah. Him. That's not to say that it's his fault I'm like this, but... It's my fault for starting all this. Oh well. It's my fault for provoking this in the first place, and I guess it's now up to me to get us both out of what we started. It's a time and energy suck for me, but it's good for him... That's why it's hard. I've tried to come up with happy mediums, but I never live up to what I say I'm going to do about it. Well, maybe this'll be it.
     Since we're not going anywhere for break, I figured I should have a list of things to do while I'm home. As follows.

MY PLANS FOR SPRING BREAK:
-clean out closet
-go spring shopping; i.e., go to Uniqlo and call it a day
-hang up prayer flags
-hang up Shakespeare and Co. poster
-finish Buddha picture and hang it up
-download Third Eye Blind, Cranberries, Cars, etc. CDs
-watch Om Shanti Om, Balupu, etc.
-email Shama... God, I am really going to miss that kid. She's so great... I miss her already. It was so great being her tutor. I'm definitely going to keep in touch with her when she's in Andhra Pradesh or whichever state it is that she's from.
-don't play sudoku, or 2048, or doge 2048 ^_(\
-read Ishmael
-run a lot
-stretch a lot
-jump rope and use sidewalk chalk and do dips and planks
-play Bridge Over Troubled Water and Moondance better
-learn chess again... I really want to do that.
-work on that book folder thing
-cook; i.e., fry ramen and vegetables and call it a day
-hike—go to Campmor or something for boots for camp
     I love how I just realized that I didn't tell any of my friends about the whole camp ordeal except Krupal. Wow, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment