17 April 2014

My love list.

I've finally gotten happy with break, and it feels pretty good. To maintain my inner happiness or what have you, I'm gonna make a list of things that I love right now.

I love avocado.
I love composition notebooks.
I love the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
I love Ravi Teja.
I love gel pens.
I love writing letters.
I love The Clash.
I love yogic flying.
I love Mary Janes (the shoe, not the nasty old-people candy).
I love Malcolm Gladwell.
I love newly painted toenails.
I love doing stretches.
I love Raj (my chick).
I love cup ramen.
I love Punjabi parents.
I love acting.
I love screenplays.
I love Buddha by Deepak Chopra.
I love Tollywood.
I love TM.
I love New York City.
I love goblin sharks.
I love the young Josh Hutcherson.
I love curling up in the sun.
I love wispy hair.
I love thin ankles.
I love the sound of water.
I love being elusive.
I love lying down and thinking.
I love reminiscing.
I love talking to old friends.
I love coconut water (but only that certain kind).
I love pickles.
I love grape juice.
I love Passover.
I love playing piano.
I love The Cranberries.
I love Gervita yogurt in France.

No comments:

Post a Comment